You have no items in your basket.
- Nothing can stop you when you're toting the Rig 9800 Rolling Luggage Bag
- Its durability can be found in almost every feature. The integrated foam throughout will keep your gear safe and sound as it travels. Oversized wheels will follow you through whatever terrain you trek. This bag has just as much grace as it does strength, though. It's easy-to-access, wide-mouth main compartment will keep your journey moving. When it's time to run, the telescoping pull handle is one step ahead of you
- Let style, convenience, and durability join you in your next adventure, choose the Rig 9800 Rolling Luggage Bag
- SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System for increased durability and handling in the harshest of conditions
- Wide mouth LID opening for easy access to all gear compartments
- Large main compartment with adjustable dividers and padded helmet chamber
- Several multi-use LID compartments for apparel and smaller gear
- iFOM (integrated foam) construction throughout for added gear protection
- Heavy duty oversized wheels with extra clearance
- Secure hold compression strap system
- Telescoping pull handle
- Dimensions 86 H x 42 W x 39 D cm
- Weight 6.4 kg
- Capacity 123 litres
|Free Standard Delivery (Orders over £50)||3-5 working days||Free|
|Standard Delivery (Orders under £50)||3-5 working days||£4.95|
Simply spend over £50 with us and you will automatically qualify for our Free UK Standard Delivery option. For orders under £50 you will be charged £4.95. Your parcel will arrive within 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of dispatch. Our UK warehouse will select the best courier option to suit your specific order.
If you're not in when the parcel is delivered the courier will re-attempt delivery up to a maximum of three times. Please make sure you give a delivery address where someone will be able to accept, or a safe place is available as parcels may be left in your nominated safe place or with a neighbour. Delivery can be made any time, usually between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm, and sometimes later where deliveries are being done at peak times of year. You may be asked to sign for your package.
If you live in remote parts of the UK (N.Ireland, Channel Island, Isle of Man, Scottish Highland and Island) you order may take slightly longer to be delivered.